The original residence of Sark's first Seigneur, Helier De Carteret.
Helier DeCarteret found the ruins of this property when he landed on Sark in 1563. He rebuilt the house and carved his coat of arms into the stone, establishing Le Manoir as the original Seigneurie.
Le Manoir remained as residence of the Seigneur until 1730 when Susan Le Pelley became Dame. Susan chose to remain in her residence at Le Perronerie, within the grounds of what is today La Seigneurie, and gifted Le Manoir to the Minister. It continued to be used as a vicarage until the 1930's when it was purchased as a private residence.