SEE & DO
A blessing for Sark.
The original Boys School.
Opened in 1588 for easier access to Jersey.
An official RAMSAR site.
The original landing harbour.
The most photographed place in the Channel Islands!
The official Seigneural residence.
The original residence of Sark's first Seigneur, Helier De Carteret.
Sark and Spirituality - dating back millennia.
The Chapel that ran a mile.
The commando raid on Sark that changed the course of history.
The story of a commando raid on Sark during WWll.
A warning to seafarers.
Commemorating 450 years of Fiefdom.
The enterprise that cost the Seigneurship.
Built in 1820 to promote Anglicanism.
The highest point on Sark.
The smallest working prison in the world.
The original Girls School.
Framing the view of Les Autlets and Port du Moulin Arch.